COME AND SEE THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES



Friday, February 22, 2013

I Would Rather Be Painting

My palette and brushes, as you can see a waste a lot of paint.
    Lately I have been trying to paint more. Now I find that I am obsessed. It is all I can think about. What do I need to do to my current painting? Often I am running back to my studio and looking at my painting in progress. I am also constantly thinking about what painting am I starting next? I can not concentrate on anything else. I find myself rushing through my other tasks or putting them off all together. Even blogging today was hard. I had to force myself. All I want to do is create!

Featured Artist of the Week
Vincent Hoch
My oldest son
Oh to create art like a child, the wonder, the imagination, the expression, the lack of rules.

The Tall Mountain by Vincent Hoch at age 6
"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up". -Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment