COME AND SEE THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES



Friday, March 29, 2013

Art at Studio Fovero

     Studio Fovero is a fabulous salon and spa located in the historic German Village district of Columbus Ohio. I love this salon. Like you would expect of German Village  the architecture is beautiful. The staff stylish, professional, yet funky and fun. My hair cut and color are the best I ever had.
     So when Dina the owner asked if I would like to display some of my paintings I answered" yes please."
     I chose some of my favorite pieces from my butterfly series. If any of you are in the area stop in and check them out and if you need some beauty help you'll be at the right place. Next week I plan on telling you more about this series and the moment of my inspiration.


Goddess
Click on Studio Fovero above Goddess
 to link to the salons web site
Studio  Fovero

No comments:

Post a Comment