COME AND SEE THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES



Saturday, September 29, 2012

Look at art for inspiration at MoMa



"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious-the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science."-Albert Einstein 
Pablo Picasso. Girl Before A Mirror. 
Paul in front of a Ginormous Monet

WOW can you see my goosebumps!

                   The masters the best place to learn and get inspiration. Paul and I visited the Museum of the Modern Art in New York for our 10th anniversary. Here I am in front of Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh (one of my favorite artists). My oldest boy is even named after him. Like the bliss of loves first kiss.There is something incredibly moving seeing a master piece in real life. Reproduction never do them justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment